Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Maiden Voyage of the Miter Saw

Michael went camping with some boys from sunday school this weekend, so me and the pup decided we would go visit Emily, B, and Garrett! Russ was there too, and he's a pretty nice guy ;). We had lots of fun and I even accomplished a sewing project!


Emily is a pretty handy gal, and she has decided to dabble in some woodworking projects. She saved her first project for when we were there, and so I got to play with power tools :). She decided that little G needs some wood cubbies for his growing toy collection, so Friday night we went and bought a saw. We only ended up getting about halfway through the project due to buying the wrong drill bit and some important naps getting in the way of time, but here's what the final product will look like:



Pretty cool! We got all her wood pieces cut out, and here's a video of the first cut :)





Look out, that girl is a pro! Lots more wood-working projects coming soon to the Baur household!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on that saw!

    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award:
    http://confessionsofanapper.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s great. I like wood. The information good for me. I like décor my home by wood. I have problem with cutting board 45 and 90 degree. Do you sharing tips? I want to décor crib for my daughter next week

    ReplyDelete