Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Crafts

I haven't shared the recent sewing/crafting projects that I have been working on lately, and I actually made a few Christmas presents this year. I forgot to get pictures of all of them (since a couple were pretty last minute), but here's a list of most of them!

I made my bro-in-laws each a case for their ipads using fabric representing their favorite teams. In case you were wondering, yes, the A&M fabric was very difficult to sew with; in fact, my hands are still a little rashy from the endeavor ;)

 For 2 of the little girls in my life (Lucy and Halle) I made Christmas tree shirts/onesies. I was actually going to make shirts for my nieces, but ran out of time :( maybe next year.


Garrett got the boy version of the Christmas tree onesie, and I'm so glad his mom was sweet enough to send me a picture of him wearing it! Ok, let's be serious, is he a heart-breaker or what??



 Thanks to pinterest, I found a really easy and cute tutorial for making holiday themed coasters. I was really happy with how they turned out, and still need to make myself a set!


One Friday afternoon before Christmas, my manager had a "team building" exercise upstairs in the ob/gyn office where we all made wreaths out of real christmas tree branches. I liked mine a lot, plus it smelled great, so I hung it in my kitchen and put some ornaments on it.


Man, looking at all this makes me sad that the season is over.  Hopefully my skills will improve over the next year, and I can make even more (and better) presents for next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment