Monday, October 29, 2012

A Christmas Tree Skirt

My Friend Emily is staying at our house right now with her baby boy Garrett and its so fun! They have been here since Friday night and are staying until her hubby comes back from a boys trip to Boston with a few friends. That was originally supposed to be tomorrow, but there's some big hurricane up there that may delay him by a day or two. That is totally fine with us because we have been having a great time sewing, project planning, and just hanging out! I'll share more about the weekend later, but one of the projects I completed last night was a christmas tree skirt for my UT tree upstairs. I originally planned the project a long time ago when I first got my machine, but various things caused me to put it off until now. I am kinda glad I waited since I have more sewing experience under my belt.  Following a this pattern seemed super easy plus it was my first ruffle, and tackling first time sewing techniques when Emily is here is always a good idea :).

So here it is!



Is that ruffle just the cutest thing ever or what??

No comments:

Post a Comment