Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Five

TGIF!! Man this week has flown by! I have really enjoyed getting more into this online journaling lately. I never have been one to write a lot, but its fun to write out what all has been going on and have it all in one place to go back and read later, plus have pictures!
Since I have been on a roll this week with my blog, I figured I could do a Friday post with 5 random things, but a making it a little different. Instead of just doing things that happened this week, I'm gonna post about things that happened the past 2 weeks. Really its just an excuse for me to finish my updating, but that's fine with me! :)

1. This really really really cute puppy came over the other day to play. His name is Nuckles, and he belongs to Michael's friend Daniel (d-mart is his nickname). I don't remember what kind of dog he is, but its a cute kind. I told Michael that our next dog needs to be one of these. :)

2. We went to Dallas to celebrate Grandmother Grysen's (GG) 80th birthday. We also celebrated all the other March birthdays too just so no one felt left out. There was a lot of family there since people from Michigan and Arizona came in, so that was a lot of fun seeing relatives that we don't see that often. We went to the zoo, played at the park, watched a slideshow of grandmother growing up, and ate lots of good food. Both of our nieces have turned 2 and they are talking up a storm and at a really fun age right now. 


3. Tonight I am having a girl's sleepover with our Sunday school class at our house! I am really looking forward to pizza, snacks, movies and talking. In case you were wondering, no, 26 is not too old to be having friends over for slumber parties. I hope I never grow up ;)

4. The puppies got their summer haircuts! I don't have any pictures, but they look soooo much better. They were getting pretty shaggy and getting hair everywhere. Plus its been a nightmare lately trying to bathe them and get stickers out of their hair after visits to the park. We shaved all their hair off and its crazy how much smaller they look!  I know they have to feel better too with it being so hot outside lately.

5. I got to have a coffee date with Rachel for some catch-up time and got to hang out with Amber for an evening for the same thing! I love getting to hang out with good friends and just talk about life. I think girls just need more fellowship than boys, and I don't make enough time for that sometimes!

Welp, that's all for today, hope everyone has a great weekend!

  

1 comment:

  1. Knuckles looks like a pit bull to me! Love it when the tails and ears are left on those cuties :)

    ReplyDelete