Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ranger Update

Well we have had Ranger (see this post for details) for almost 3 weeks now! crazy! He is doing pretty well. Our main goal has been to fatten him up, and he is filling out nicely. Still a cute little miniature version of our dogs, but is looking much healthier than when we first got him. Turns out he is a little escape artist and has gotten out of the park (several times), our backyard, any area of the house that we try to baby-gate him into, and almost out of the crate. The good part is that he doesn't try to run off, but the bad part is that we can't really trust him anywhere. Even in the house-which is a problem. So we are working on it. We just have to be smarter than the dog. That should be easy, right??
Today I did a little photo shoot in the backyard of Ranger, and that dog was sooo not cooperative! I am way past the deadline of when I was supposed to email our coordinator some pictures so that he can be entered into the Springer Spaniel database and hopefully get adopted. You can see the website here. *warning, the dogs on there are stinking cute, and they have stories that just make you want to rip your heart out!* I thought that it would be really easy to get some pictures of him, but the little stinker did not want to sit still, and it felt like almost every time I pushed the button to take a picture, he started moving. I got a lot of pictures of his butt. Here's a couple of the good ones.


When Michael got home, I had him tie the dog down so he would sit still!


Its too bad he's not used to having his picture taken like my dogs. The whole time they were vying for my attention and posing for the camera. Such divas.

No comments:

Post a Comment