Friday, November 2, 2012

Organization Kick-Off

The time has come. I am going to officially organize my entire house. Just the thought of everything being cleaned out and in order makes a type A person like me ridiculously excited!! (yes, I know I'm a dork) Obviously organizing my entire house is going to take  a lot of time and some $$, so don't expect a weekly update on my progress. I am thinking of a goal of 1 year for this project, but could be shorter depending on how crazy I get?? Hopefully, as I organize and deep clean different areas of my house, I will be able to get ideas and the desire to do more decorating and painting and other fun aesthetic updates to our house. :) Right now, I am working on a game plan for my first victim, the kitchen and pantry. Boy do I have my work cut out for me there!

I of course am suuuper impatient when I get what I believe is a "great idea" so I decided that I really needed to organize something that day. This was when Emily was here, so we made a wal-mart run for a shoe organizer and some command hooks and I organized the cabinet under the kitchen sink. In my excitement, I totally forgot to take pictures of what it looked like before, but just take my word for the fact that it was gross. Basically, you couldn't see any pipes and I had to clean who knows what off the bottom of the cabinet when I took everything out-gross gross gross! Needless to say, it now looks sooo much better, plus I only spent $10 on supplies!!




No comments:

Post a Comment