Sunday, July 14, 2013

4th of July

The past couple of years my mom has had a for the 4th of July. This year, it was on Saturday the 6th, at the end of our Michigan trip which worked out great. We just stayed in Dallas for an extra day on our way home.

It's pretty awesome that mine and Michael's families get along so great and have been spending more time together. My dad grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and my mom had lots of great sides. Both Katie and Lisa's families came, Ramona and the kids, my Grandma, and even all my siblings were there. Erin and James (Michael's cousins) were in town and they also came with their daughter Kelly.


Seriously those little girls just get cuter every day right?? 

Even though it was a hot day, we spent most of it sitting on the back porch where there is always a really nice breeze. I filmed this sweet video of Phillip teaching Jacob how to throw the football. Jacob is really athletic already and caught on really well!


We had such a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment