Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Five

Yaaaaaaay for Fridays!

I'm pretty sure that today is going to crawl by as slowly as possible, mostly because we are leaving tomorrow for vacation! We are going to Michigan (don't even get me started on how much I love this place, I could ramble on forever) and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Anyways, here's 5 random things that happened the past 2 weeks (our lives haven't been all that busy which is very nice, so I don't think I can come up with 5 things from just this week)

1. I helped throw a surprise bridal shower for Julie Claire Morrison -almost Williams!
I seriously love this girl, and while I am really happy that she is gonna marry Josh, I am also very very sad that she will be moving to New Mexico where his job is :(. Gaius especially is going to miss her babysitting him when we are gone! But it was a really fun party, and her new sister-in-law had an awesome game that I am totally stealing for future showers that I help host. :)





2. Me and Michael saw The Sound of Music at Zilker park last Friday night.
It was a live musical at the outdoor theater, and everyone brings a blanket to sit on the grass. That was the first time we have been to the yearly musical and it was pretty neat! Next time, we decided that we need to get there a lot earlier because it was already extremely crowded when we showed up (and we got there an hour early!).

3. As of last night, my house is completely clean AND  all the laundry is done! Go Me!
This may sound like no big deal, but I have been very lazy with housework lately, so it was pretty bad. Since we are going out of town, I figured it would be nice to just get it done so we can come back to a nice and clean house. 

4. We had dinner with the Nixon family on Wednesday!
One of my favorite things is hanging out with this precious baby girl and her parents :). 


5. I'm not sure that I mentioned it, but WE ARE GOING TO MICHIGAN FOR A WEEK!!
I. cannot. wait. :)


Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll be sure to post lots of great pictures when we get back!

1 comment: