Monday, May 21, 2012

Kristen's Graduation

My baby sister graduated from high school on Friday. I cannot believe that she is about to go to college! I remember when she was born, and being so excited to finally have a sister. *tear*
All nostalgia aside, we had a ton of fun being home this weekend. We met up with Michael's old college roommate Bobby who just got back from a deployment in Kuwait. He is a chaplain in the army. His wife Kristin had a baby girl about 9 months ago who is stinking adorable. She was so pudgy and had the sweetest personality.

baby Belle
Friday night was the graduation, and since her class had only 41 people in it (joys of private school), it was short and sweet. Other than local family, my aunt Nina (dad's sister) was there and brought my Memaw with her.
me and Kristen with Aunt Nina

sibs

all ready to graduate!
all my family (plus hannah) at graduation :)


My parents hosted a graduation party up at their house Saturday afternoon. My dad grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and my mom had lots of fruits and veggies to go with it. Lots of family was there, and even Michael's sisters and parents came over for the party. It was really windy up on the hill where they live, but the weather was beautiful.

Jacob playing fetch with Gaius

all the cousins with Grandma (Jacob was not excited about taking pictures)

Michael and his sisters and nieces

awww


Saturday night we had a birthday dinner for all the Grysen May birthdays (Michael, his dad, and bro-in-law Ryan) up at Katie's house. Ryan grilled amazing steaks and there was more cake :).

Gaius hoping someone will drop some food


Pretty fun weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment