Friday, June 12, 2015

May Catch-Up

Was it just me or did May fly by in a matter of days?? I'm sure most of it was from being busy!
We ended up going to Dallas 2 weekends in a row; once for family pictures and the second time to see Vincent graduate from UNT.




The Saturday we had pictures made was suuuuuper humid and sticky, but glad we were able to get some good pictures! 


Graduation was the next weekend and I am so so proud of this guy for finishing school! He had a rough time now and then, but he pushed through and I know he is going to do great things.






The other big thing from May is that Marley (our foster dog) was adopted! He went to a great home in Colorado where he is now enjoying cooler weather and lots of love and attention. He left some destruction in his wake (chewed a hole in the couch and destroyed some trim around the garage door), so I am very happy to have him on to a new great home. 




I finally picked back up my sewing machine after ignoring it for several months and completed 2 full projects! I made a small lap quilt for my friend Christine out of some of her old scrap fabric, and I made a baby quilt for Rachel's new baby girl Eva who is due really soon! Finally finishing a project after so long gives me motivation to start something else fun.


What a busy and fun month!

No comments:

Post a Comment