Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shopping Overload

I have procrastinated terribly with my christmas shopping this year. I still am not done, and christmas is 11 days away??!! Seriously, I have been making excuses and doing so many other things and time has just gotten run away from me. I have sorta "grounded" myself from all other activites (except work of course, although I really would like to ground myself from that too) and have been shopping every day after work for several hours at a time. Why have I procrastinated you ask? Well no good reason really, I just thought back in November that christmas was just soooo far away and that I had plenty of time! and that it would take me hardly any time at all to do my shopping! ha, yeah right. Turns out shopping actually takes a lot of time. Even when you know what you are going to get (because I already have a list of what I am getting for everyone). I do love getting presents for people, that's a fun thing to do, its just the execution of the shopping experience that I apparently have a hard time with. So don't go calling me a grinch or anything, because I absolutely love christmas and everything that goes with it. I just need to not forget this next year and be a responsible adult who gets their shopping done early. If everything goes as planned I will be all done by tomorrow, and then I can focus on other important things like my pjs, a cup of hot chocolate, and my White Christmas dvd, because let me tell ya, it does not get much better than that ;).

1 comment:

  1. Go KLG, go!

    I hate interacting with people in stores during the holidays, so I did a lot of my shopping online. BUT Russ wants this shirt from Old Navy, and since he's part of the fam now, I'm going to go trudge through the Longview Old Navy...

    ReplyDelete